1 rue de Bourg
Ch - 1002 LAUSANNE
Tél : +41 21 310 40 20
Fax : +41 21 310 40 21
Ad hoc Committee rules
1 The General Reporter and the deputy General Reporter may, when agreed by the President, set up ex officio an ad hoc Committee entrusted with studying and taking a formal position, on behalf of the League, on particular questions or evolutions of competition law or commercial practices. They are responsible for appointing the president of such Committee.
2. Any member of the League, who has made sure that at least two members from other groups will participate, may request the setting up of an ad hoc Committee. To this end, the member should send a draft proposal of the subject to the General Reporter. This member will become the president of the ad hoc Committee.
3. As soon as an ad hoc Committee has been instituted, the presidents of the national groups shall appoint one or two members of their group, representing the interests concerned, who will participate in the Committee’s works.
4. Information about the setting-up of an ad hoc Committee and progress of its work shall be given as soon as possible on the web site of the League, where the final report of the Committee will also be published.
5. Any proposal of adoption of a position on behalf of the League shall be submitted, before it is published or advertised, for the approval of the President and the General Reporter, who will check that it is representative and, in case of conflicting views, make sure that all important opinions are expressed.
6. The President and the General Reporter shall decide upon the communication of the results of the ad hoc Committees’ work out from the League.